Instructions for Use:
Step 1: Rinse and poach beef bones to remove all impurities. Simmer the bones with 10 liters of water for 30 minutes, skim the scum.
Step 2: Add beef shank into the pot, skim the scum and season with PHO79DC seasoning packet.
Step 3: Simmer the beef until tender, drain and plunge into water.
Step 4: Add ginger, shallot and PH079DC spice packet, let everything simmer together for 40 minutes before straining and discarding PHO79DC spice packet.
Step 5: Add more water so that the total water volume in the pot is 10 liters as before and boil, Ladle into bowls over noodles and pile on toppings such as beef brisket or shank.
– Once you put the PHO 79 DC seasoning packet into the pot, only skim the saliva (do not drain the broth).
– Add onion, green onion and cilantro to each bowl. Then ladle the hot broth into the serving bowls, being sure to submerge the meat.
– Best when eaten with cinnamon, coriander.
– You can add pho and chili sauce to enhance the taste.
– Better when using both seasoning and cooking spices.