Instructions for Use
Step 1: Simmer 5-6 chickens in 45 minutes, then remove the chicken once done and rinse under cold water.
Step 2: Add the PH079DC spice packet with onion and charred ginger into the pot, then simmer for another 30 minutes.
Step 3: Remove all spices. Add more water so that the total water volume in the pot is 10 liters as before and bring it to a boil.
Step 4: Dip the rice noodle briefly in hot water and put it in a bowl. Ladle the broth into bowls over noodles and pile on toppings such as coriander or Vietnamese cilantro.
– Once you put the PHO79DC seasoning packet into pot, only skim the scum (do not drain the broth).
– Add onion, green onion and cilantro to each bowl. Then ladle the hot broth into the serving bowls, being sure to submerge the meat.
– Best when eaten with cinnamon, coriander.
– You can add in pho sauce or chilli sauce to enhance the taste.
– Better when using both seasoning and cooking spices.